Everyone wants a sparkling clean home for entertaining guests. Learning how to clean a bathroom fast can make having guests that much more enjoyable. A clean bathroom is as easy as these six quick steps.
Minutes 2-3: Toilet
• Spray outside of toilet with the bathroom cleaner.
• Squirt toilet bowl cleaner inside the bowl and scrub with the toilet brush.
• While the cleaner is working inside the bowl, wipe down the outside of the toilet, including underneath the seat and behind the toilet.
• Use In the Bowl Click Gel® to keep your toilet bowl fresh and clean.
Minutes 4-7: Bathtub and/or Shower
• Spray entirety of shower walls and bathtub with the multipurpose bathroom cleaner.
• Allow to sit for a minute then wipe down. Be sure to get in crevices to get the true look of a clean bathroom.
Minute 8: Mirror
• Spray the mirror with glass cleaner.
• In a side-to-side motion starting at the bottom of the mirror, wipe up the glass cleaner and avoid streaking.
Minute 9: Sink
• Spray inside and outside the basin as well as the faucet with the bathroom cleaner.
• Scrub away toothpaste stains around the faucet and in the sink and wipe up any dust or grime that accumulated.
Minute 10: Floor
• Mop the floor with a combination of multipurpose solution like Lysol® Brand Concentrate Disinfectant and hot water.
• Starting with the point furthest from the door, mop in a side-to-side motion.
On your way out, flush the toilet bowl and take a look at your sparkling clean bathroom!