“Schools with Healthy Habits Contest”
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Open to residents of the 50 United States and DC, 18 years of age or older.
- ELIGIBILITY: No purchase necessary to enter or win. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and D.C., 18 years of age and older as of August 1, 2015, excluding employees of Reckitt Benckiser LLC ("Sponsor"), Genuine Interactive ("Judges"), their affiliates, subsidiaries and agencies (collectively "Promotion Parties"), and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void where prohibited. You must have access to the Internet to enter.
- PARTICIPATION: Beginning at 12:01 am EDT on Tuesday, August 4, 2015 through 11:59 pm EDT on October 16, 2015 you can find the entry application on the LYSOL® Schools with Healthy Habits website at Lysol.com/healthyhabits.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: Visit the contest website at Lysol.com/healthyhabits. Once there you can submit your entry by following the onscreen instructions and submitting a video (60 seconds or less) that shows how you practice/teach “Healthy Habits” in your classroom. (Teaching & practicing healthy habits are key to helping to reduce missed days of school due to illness.)
- Eligible entries will be made available for public vote. 50 submissions with the most votes will be deemed the winners pending verification of eligibility. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry method or more than one vote per person per day will void all entries and result in disqualification.
Within the video, the user cannot display brand names other than Reckitt Benckiser products. However, including Reckitt Benckiser products within your videos will not improve your chances of winning. In the video you may not show children using Lysol products. All video’s must adhere to the minimum standards below.
MINIMUM STANDARDS: Sharable. As a condition of entry, you agree that Lysol and Reckitt Benckiser shall have the non-exclusive worldwide right, but not the obligation, to use, contest entry video, or caption. Lysol reserves the right to modify and make available the contest entry video, or caption, including, but not limited to the right to use the video, or caption on our website and social media sites for promotional and publicity purposes. By submitting a video, you certify that your video is original and that you are the sole and exclusive owner and right holder of the original content. You agree not to submit any video, or copy that (1) infringes any third party proprietary, intellectual property, or other rights, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligation; or (2) otherwise violates applicable law in any states in the United States. You certify that you have obtained all necessary consents from any persons who appear or are referred to in the video. Eligibility is contingent on submitting a signed consent form for each person that appears in your submission. Please e-mail signed consent forms to firstname.lastname@example.org and include your unique entry number in the subject line. Your entry number can be found on the submission confirmation e-mail you will receive once your video is submitted.
- VOTING: All eligible entries will be made available for public voting and the entries with the most votes will be declared the winners pending eligibility. The voting period will be from August 4, 2015 to October 16, 2015. Contest entrant may have the ability to upload video. All videos and text need to be in good taste meaning entries containing any type of vulgarity, profanity, lewd or adult content will be deleted and will not be considered nor displayed on the contest gallery page. All contest entries can be submitted to the contest and contest moderators will be informed immediately of all contest submissions. The contest moderators are permitted to remove any and all entries that they deem inappropriate. Winner will be selected based on adherence of the participation rules. The potential winner(s) will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility within seven (7) days of attempted delivery or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. The contest sponsor has the right to amend the grand prize(s). LYSOL® maintains the right to award prize contest winners an alternative grand prize at a cash value equal to the value of the promoted prizes.
The same School can have multiple entries by different users.
PRIZE/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE ($19,750:
a) Five (5) Grand Prize Winning Schools: A $500.00 giftcard, and 12 units of Lysol Disinfecting Wipes , 6 units of Lysol Disinfecting Spray and 4 Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap Dispenser Starter Kits & Refills . Total ARV $595
b) Ten (10) First Place Winning Schools: A $400.00 gift card and 12 units of Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, 6 units of Lysol Disinfecting Spray and 4 Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap Dispenser Starter Kits& Refills. Total ARV $495
c) Fifteen (15) Second Place Winning Schools: A $300.00 gift card and 12 of Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, 6 units of Lysol Disinfecting Spray and 4 Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap Dispenser Starter Kits & Refills. Total ARV $395
d) Twenty (20) Third Place Winning Schools: A $200.00 gift card and 12 case units ofLysol Disinfecting Wipes, 6 units Lysol Disinfecting Spray and 4 Lysol No-Touch Hand Soap Dispenser Starter Kits& Refills. Total ARV $295
- GENERAL RULES: All income taxes resulting from acceptance of prize are the responsibility of the winning school (if applicable). By entering contest, entrants accept and agree to these Official Rules on behalf of the School and the decisions of Judges, which shall be final in all matters. Acceptance constitutes permission to the Promotion Parties to use school and winner's name, likeness, and biographical information for marketing purposes without further compensation or right of approval, unless prohibited by law. Promotion Parties are not responsible for lost or late mail, or for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this contest, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this contest. If, in the Judges' opinion, there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the promotion, or if technical difficulties compromise the integrity of the promotion, the Judges reserve the right to modify the contest in a manner deemed reasonable by the Judges, at the Judges' sole discretion. In such event, winner will be determined from eligible entries received prior to such determination, or as otherwise deemed fair and equitable by the Judges. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning online entrant, entries made by Internet will be declared made by the name on the online entry form. All federal and state laws apply.
- DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by appropriate courts in the State of New Jersey; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this promotion, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
- WINNER'S LIST: The full list of the winners will be posted to Lysol’s Facebook page and Lysol.com on or about November 15, 2015 for consumers and contest entrants to view.
DISCLAIMER: By participating in the Contest, you agree to release Reckitt Benckiser and its employees, directors, officers, fellows, interns, and agents from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, use, or misuse of any prize. You acknowledge and agree that Reckitt Benckiser et al is not responsible for technical, hardware or software failures, or other errors or problems which may occur in connection with the Contest, whether computer, network, technical, mechanical, typographical, printing, human or otherwise, including, without limitation, errors or problems which may occur in connection with the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the prizes, in any Contest-related materials, or that may limit prize fulfillment or a participant's ability to enter the Contest. Reckitt Benckiser reserves the right to amend these official rules and to permanently disqualify from the Contest any person it believes has intentionally violated these official rules.
SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this promotion is Reckitt Benckiser LLC, Parsippany, NJ 07054 ©RB 2015
PROMOTION ADMINISTRATOR: Genuine Interactive; 500 Harrison Ave 5R, Boston, MA 02118.
Copyright: ©2015 Reckitt Benckiser