Lysol® Hydrogen Peroxide Bathroom Cleaner is tough on germs, without leaving behind any harsh chemical residue.
Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Bathroom Cleaner helps to create a fresh, healthy bathroom, without the harshness of bleach. The hydrogen peroxide disinfectant formula releases thousands of micro-bubbles to dissolve stains and soap scum. With no harsh bleach or chemical residue, it leaves behind only a fresh, clean scent.
- Without the harshness of bleach*
*When used as directed
- 22 oz.
- 28 oz.
Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Bathroom Cleaner can be used on bathroom surfaces such as:
- Glazed Ceramic Tile
- Shower Doors
- Vanity Tops
- Chrome Fixtures
Lysol Hydrogen Peroxide Bathroom Cleaner kills the following bacteria and viruses on hard non-porous surfaces:*
- Salmonella enterica (Salmonella)
- Escherichia coli O157:H7
- Pseudomonas aeroginosa
- Staphylococcus aureus (Staph)
- Avian Influenza A H1N1
- Herpes Simplex Virus Type 1
- Rhinovirus Type 37
- Rotavirus WA
*When used as directed.
- Spray surface until thoroughly wet
- Wipe with a clean cloth or sponge
- No rinsing required
To clean soap scum and lime scale:
- Allow product to sit to penetrate soil before wiping
- Repeat if necessary
- Pre-clean surface
- Apply to surface until thoroughly wet
- Leave on for 10 minutes before wiping
- Rinse all food contact surfaces with water after use
To kill mold:
- Apply to pre-cleaned surface
- Let surface remain wet for 10 minutes and then allow to air dry
- Repeat application at weekly intervals or when mold growth appears
Lysol Wants To Know
How do you encourage kids to help with cleaning tasks?
Need help with that Back to School list?
Get a healthy start to the new school year with Lysol's mom-approved back to school tips.